Timely, responsive SEC reporting services from partners who prioritize your success
Trust your SEC reporting services to partners who excel in the challenging world of public companies. The technical expertise in complying with SEC Reporting guidelines is enhanced by personal attention to your organization’s reporting obligations. Our expert accounting teams and business advisors go to great lengths to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of required financial reporting, compliance and transaction-related issues.
As specialists in public company accounting and reporting, we can help you navigate the increasingly complex regulatory environment of public companies, including U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules, the California Department of Corporations, and obligations promulgated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
When working with Haskell & White, you benefit from our attentive audit, accounting, filing, and SEC reporting services, including:
- Audits of public company financial statements for inclusion in the Annual Report to the SEC
- Review of interim financial information in Quarterly Reports
- Assistance with preparation of narratives and tables included in SEC filings, specializing in disclosures contained in Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations
- Assistance with complex computations affecting amounts recorded or disclosed in financial statements, including compensation as a result of the issuance of stock options and earnings per share
- Evaluation of mergers and acquisitions, including audits of acquired enterprises
- Assistance with the preparation of registration statements, either as the auditor of record or on a consulting basis
- Assistance in the preparation of documents, schedules and analyses for use in filings with the SEC
- Initial Public Offering Services