Business advisory services from an experienced team that puts your priorities first.
Our team of experts possesses decades of deep industry experience that we apply to the unique needs of middle-market companies. Business advisory services for middle market companies offer opportunities to chart a course for long-term success and we believe you deserve the same elevated level of service available to larger organizations. We employ a solutions-based approach from our team of passionate, enthusiastic facilitators who can assist you in identifying gaps in your organizational structure and operating environment as well as opportunities for growth and increased profits; we can then assist you in developing your action plans to achieve your goals. Whether you are a pre-revenue start-up, a family-owned business, or an established company looking to achieve greater market share, we see you as an individual and your company as our primary priority.
Having a team that can hit the ground running when you have a unique opportunity is key. Haskell & White facilitators have years of experience working with clients in a variety of industries to navigate solutions for a wide variety of issues.
Our central philosophy is to add value in the areas that matter most to our clients. Specific guiding principles on our advisory engagements include:
- Facilitate rather than consult
- Tailor our approach to achieve specific goals
- Focus on root causes rather than symptoms
- Short 30, 60, and 90-day plans to drive key strategies
- Discuss your level of ‘Change Readiness’ as typically 70% of strategic change initiatives fail
- Educate you on the process we use, so you can accelerate change even when we’re not present
- Leveraging innovative, blended learning technologies to support each project
Is your organization facing change, are you ready? Take our “Change Success Diagnostic Tool” Your effort will not be wasted on your initiatives if your organization is ready for the change. Find out today!
Our accomplished business advisory services deliver at every stage of your company’s development, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Growth and profit strategies (Take one of diagnostics to build your strategy)
- Waste reduction in business
- Coaching and leadership development
- Business exit and/or management succession planning
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Implementing accountability reporting and incentive plans for employees and business relations
- Establishing policies and procedures necessary to safeguard assets from embezzlement