Business advisory services from an experienced team that puts your priorities first.
Our team of experts possess decades of deep industry experience that we apply to the unique needs of middle-market companies. Business advisory services for middle market companies offer opportunities to chart a course for long term success and we believe you deserve the same elevated level of service available to bigger organizations. We employ a solutions-based approach from our team of passionate, enthusiastic facilitators who can assist you in identifying and developing solutions to the challenges you face. Whether you are a pre-revenue start-up, a family-owned business, or an established company looking to achieve greater market share, we see you as an individual and your company as our primary priority.
Not just your advisor. We’re invested in your success.
When you call, we answer. When you have a question, we explain. Locking down a trajectory for your company’s future can be a daunting task and you don’t have to go it alone. Our team of business advisors see ourselves as an extension of your team. You receive executive-level service from our leadership team because our partners and managers enjoy solving business challenges, particularly those that face middle market companies. Our open-communication philosophy ensures that you receive a balance of proven solutions and fresh thinking from a team that has a singular goal: to help you and your business succeed.
Our accomplished business advisory services deliver at every stage of your company’s development, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Growth and profit strategies (Take our growth and profit diagnostic)
- Waste reduction in business
- Coaching and leadership development
- Exit and succession planning
- Transaction advisory services
- Networking to connect our clients with potential business alliances
- Forming efficient capitalization structures and sources
- Devising ownership structures that provide operating flexibility and wealth preservation
- Planning for tax deferral and tax rate minimization
- Implementing accountability reporting and incentive plans for employees and business relations
- Establishing policies and procedures necessary to safeguard assets from embezzlement