Paul Louis, CPA
With Haskell & White since: 2007
Paul Louis is a Principal in the Firm’s Audit and Business Advisory Services Department. Paul joined Haskell & White LLP in 2007, after more than 6 years of experience in public accounting at Big Four firms. Paul has been advising primarily real estate, non-profit and technology companies – both private and public – for close to 20 years.
Paul presently leads the department’s real estate practice and serves the majority of our real estate clients. Paul has assisted his clients in various financial transactions, included business acquisitions and divestitures, debt and fund structuring and consolidation. He is an open and frequent communicator and is skilled at presenting complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
Industries & Areas of Specialty:
- Real Estate
- Audit – Public and Private Companies
- Audit – Real Estate Projects
- SEC Reporting
- Single Audits
Industry and Professional Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Tanta University
- March of Dimes – Board Member (fmr.)