Why Choose Haskell & White LLP?
Our clients will tell you that there are many reasons why they chose Haskell & White as their accounting and business advisory partner, from our exceptional client service and greater value per fee dollar to our deep professional expertise to our extensive understanding of the latest industry developments. In addition to an unfailing commitment to client success, we offer clients the following points of differentiation.
Partner and manager involvement and leverage
- Our partners and management personnel are accessible, so clients avoid a bureaucratic command structure and reach principal decision-makers easily.
- Clients benefit from the direct involvement of the Firm's senior professionals in executing all engagements.
Consistent attention to positively impacting our clients' success
- Networking to connect our clients with potential business alliances
- Forming efficient capitalization structures and sources
- Devising ownership structures that provide operating flexibility and wealth preservation
- Planning for tax deferral and tax rate minimization
- Implementing accountability reporting and incentive plans for employees and business relations
- Establishing policies and procedures necessary to safeguard assets
- Providing assessment and implementation of computer systems
Steady growth while maintaining superior service to clients
- The Firm has grown to include 70 professionals and has experienced 20-30 percent growth annually for the last several years.
Commitment to middle-market companies
- Meeting the needs of public and private middle-market companies is our top priority.
- Each and every client — whether large or small — receives the attention they deserve.
Access to global resources and capabilities
- Our affiliation with an international network of independently owned CPA firms, The Leading Edge Alliance, ensures that our clients' needs are met wherever and whenever they occur.
Outstanding value for fees
- The Firm offers an unbeatable combination of national-level experience and expertise, along with fee structures that make sense for middle-market companies.
Happy, productive professionals
- Our outstanding corporate culture has gained us recognition as one of the "Best places to work in Orange County," and translates into service professionals who are more attentive and productive.