Proven transaction advisory services from experts who know you by name
Success in the M&A marketplace requires an experienced and attentive team of professionals who see you as a partner, not simply a client. Our expert business advisors assist private equity groups and corporate clients on both buy-side and sell-side transactions. Whether your business is seeking seed capital for growth or is on the verge of a public offering, we dedicate the time to understand your objectives and ensure our M&A advisory services match your priorities.
As an integral member of the deal team, we focus on meeting your goals. Our services include: conducting a thorough due diligence process to prevent surprises, ensuring that the structure of the deal meets your financial and personal objectives, identifying and addressing financial reporting issues and conducting appropriate tax planning to minimize post-transaction taxes we take into account what you want to achieve.
Haskell & White’s transaction advisory services include:
- Due diligence, including identification and assessment of business issues associated with acquisitions, sales and merger transactions, plus recommendation of viable solutions
- Assessment of IT systems and environments in connection with merger and acquisition due diligence
- Assistance in formulating strategic, business, and financial plans
- Preparation of operating budgets and forecasts
- Introductions to investment bankers, finance companies and other capital providers
- Evaluation of transaction terms
- Advice on the structure of entities to achieve the desired financial and tax results
- Accounting system advisory services for the implementation or maintenance of management information systems
- Assistance in the preparation of offering memoranda for private placements
- Assistance in the preparation of documents, schedules and analyses for use in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Advisory services related to the evaluation of available debt and equity financing vehicles
- Assistance in gathering comparative operating data and other information for companies operating in similar industries
- Assistance with complex transactions, such as stock option compensation and business combinations
Trust our vast expertise in the successful execution of acquisition, sales and merger transactions. Our attentive and astute M&A advisory services teams possess more than 150 years combined experience in the public accounting arena. We treat your business as if it is our own.