IRVINE, Calif., July 18, 2012 – Irvine-based Haskell & White LLP, one of Southern California’s largest independently owned accounting, auditing and tax consulting firms, has elevated seven staff members within the organization. The internal promotions further bolster the firm’s Tax and Audit and Business Advisory teams.
“Organic growth is an integral part of Haskell & White’s corporate mission, values and culture,” said Wayne Pinnell, managing partner of Haskell & White. “By developing experienced service teams that understand our clients’ business objectives, we build long-term relationships that allow us to aid in our clients’ growth and success.”
Haskell & White’s new promotions include the following professionals:
• Paul Louis has been promoted to principal in the Audit and Business Advisory Services Department. Louis graduated from Tanta University in Egypt and has more than a decade of experience in public accounting, joining Haskell & White in 2007. Louis has significant experience in the real estate industry, and serves the majority of H&W’s real estate clients. The Foothill Ranch resident volunteers his time by serving on the board of the OC March of Dimes Division.
• Katie Aguirre has been promoted to manager in the Audit and Business Advisory Services Department. The Cal State University, Fullerton graduate has worked at Haskell & White for more than five years and has prior experience with a Big Four accounting firm.
• Kristen Pucher has been promoted to manager in the Tax Department. The Irvine resident and University of California, Irvine graduate began her accounting career with Haskell & White in 2006 and holds a degree in economics with a minor in accounting, graduating Magna Cum Laude.
• Tim Titchenal has been promoted to manager in the Tax Department. The Santa Ana resident began his career in accounting at Haskell & White more than six years ago after graduating from the University of California, Los Angeles. He also holds a master’s degree in taxation from Golden Gate University.
• Brian Stiefel has been promoted to manager in the Tax Department. After graduating from the University of California, Santa Barbara, the Newport Beach resident joined Haskell & White, serving the firm for the previous five years.
• Sherry Sedighi has been promoted to senior accountant in the Audit and Business Advisory Services Department. Sedighi has four years of experience in public accounting, including nearly two years with Haskell & White. The Aliso Viejo resident is a graduate of the University of California, Riverside.
• Quan Vuong has been promoted to senior accountant in the Tax Department. A recent addition to the Haskell & White team, Vuong graduated from California State University, Fullerton and also received a law degree and his Masters of Law in taxation from Chapman University. The Fountain Valley resident has worked previously in international tax services and estate planning.
About Haskell & White LLP
Haskell & White LLP is one of the largest independently owned accounting, auditing and tax consulting firms in Southern California, servicing public and private middle-market companies. With locations in Irvine and San Diego, Haskell & White combines the expansive services, knowledge, experience and reach of national and international accounting firms with the personal attention, responsiveness and value of a local organization. Haskell & White works with companies in a broad range of industries including real estate, manufacturing, distribution, life science, technology, and retail. The firm provides solid expertise and services to its clients in the tax and audit disciplines, including advising SEC registrants and consulting on mergers and acquisitions. Further information on Haskell & White can be found on the firm’s website, www.www.hwcpa.com.