Tax Manager - Real Estate (San Diego)
As one of Orange County's largest locally owned accounting and consulting firms, Haskell & White LLP brings The Value of Experience to public and private middle-market companies throughout Southern California. We go beyond number crunching, becoming trusted advisors for clients in diverse industries such as real estate, manufacturing, distribution and technology. Our commitment to exceptional service and meeting clients' business needs is what makes Haskell & White the right choice for you.
We value the personal lives of our people and also support their professional career growth. Not only will you work with one of the premiere public accounting professional services firms in Southern California, but also in a culture with people who are excited about their work. Our people are challenged and have fun at what they are doing. Visit us at www.hwcpa.com and find out for yourself why Haskell & White is a special place to be.
Haskell & White LLP’s tax professionals are committed to developing and implementing bright ideas, intelligent strategies, and innovative solutions that can significantly reduce our clients' tax bills. In addition we have a strong commitment to professional excellence and a complementary service approach.
The Real Estate Tax Manager is responsible for the delivery of a full range of tax services for multiple clients and with a keen understanding of our Real Estate Client needs. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; providing primary and secondary review of complex tax returns; developing and managing staff; and working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities. The Tax Manager is responsible for an assigned group of clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics or business with equivalent experience; graduate degree in taxation desirable
- Five to ten years of experience in public accounting, including approximately 50% time spent serving the real estate industry or pass-through entities as well as a progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience
- Licensed CPA
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead professional staff
- Promotes teamwork
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commensurate with experience and other qualifications
Comprehensive medical insurance, 401(k) plan, graduate school support and participation in firm-wide and management bonus program
Contact us about your new career today!
Back to Job Opportunities page